|1. The MPSA Homepage is provided as a public service by the Military
Postal Service Agency and the Headquarters of the U.S. Army.
2. Information presented on MPSA Homepage is considered public information and
may be distributed or copied for non-commercial purposes. Use of appropriate
byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected.
4. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics,
which are used for website planning and maintenance, determining technical design
specifications, and analyzing system performance.
5. For security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to
all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor
network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information,
to cause damage, or to deny service to authorized users.
6. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are
made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Server logs are scheduled
for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this
service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud
and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute an endorsement by the
Military Postal Service Agency of the web site or the information, products,
or services contained therein. The MPSA does not exercise any editorial
control over the information you may find at these locations. Links provided
are consistent with the purpose of this DoD web site.